Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hw-26 Photos and Questions

To view their awesome cool pictures, please sign in to Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook, Sign up. It's great!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=100000456491167&ref=ts

Harry Hazan

What makes you cool?
What makes me cool, is that im funny and I like making other people laugh; gives me attention.

What is "Being cool?"
Being cool is having people think that your someone who they like being in the presence of.

Do you have an idol that inspired your look? Or anything that has inspired you?
My brother inspired me to be cool because I would always see him bring friends over and see how much they appreciated him, so it made me want to be more like him.

What inspired your look?
Well I wanted to do something funny and i'm the type of person that does the unexpected. My friend Alan told me i woudn't do it, so it really motivated me even more to shave my head like an old man and go with it.

http://www.facebook.com/#/keiji

Keiji Drysdale

What inspired the way you dress?
My friends, they inspire me because I am able to pick and choose from each influence and develop my own personal style.

Are you cooler then your friends?
Bet. Fuck yes I am.
How so?
I pull off the looks that my friends attempt to put on.

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?id=862400360&ref=ts

Taylor Hodges

What is being cool?
Being cool is smoking a lot of weed and drinking maddd shit.(She jokes) nah
um being cool is not giving a shit about what any one thinks of you.

Do you think your cool?
uhhh, on occasions; I have my moments.
What are the moments?
Like moments when i'm with the people I really love and not caring about what anyone thinks.

What inspired the way you dress?
Gossip girl and sometimes things I see in magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment