Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hw-27 Informal Research


Do you think your cool?
No, not really. I'm just normal. Just a nice little person haha.

Who's the coolest person you have ever met?
YOU GUYS!! I think your cool because of what your doing right now; doing mini interviews.




Do you think your cool?

Isn't obvious. I may the coolest person you ever know.

Besides yourself, who's the coolest person you ever met?

I don't believe there are actually cool people out here anymore. I mean not like today but in the past.

Like who?

A lot of the western heroes or Steve McQueen and Steven Seagal.

Family member-Nadia
What is cool?
Cool is what you would want to be. It is more of just being yourself then trying to be someone else.

What is popularity?
Popularity is thinking that you are better then someone else. I think it is that because most "popular" people think that their better then someone else but it is not true.

Are you more popular then your friends?
No, My "clique" is equal to me because none of us think we are popular or act it; we're just friends.

What inspired the way you dress?
Well, my mom and brother because they dress casually, and I would like to dress the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment