Monday, December 21, 2009

Hw-31 Exploring Methods

Matthew-

Are there ever situations where you feel the need to make yourself bigger than another person?
"yeah, times where I feel awkward or I have to prove a point."
How does that person feel when your the bigger person?
"I guess sometimes there are two types of people who sometimes accept it or then some people who take it as an offense.  But it always go back to the idea that nobody is always going to like you."
Why is that?  How come people aren't going to like you?
"umm.. Sometimes people won't understand me, or for better words they can't relate.  And what is a relationship if they can't relate which is a reason why someone would not like me."

For me-

For me,  I think I'm more of a conformist because of the many identities I put up front, to fit in with the many different social scenes.  I feel that this role of being the conformist is valid in the cool society because there are many different criteria's that cool requires, and by being one identity won't really get you far in the cool scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment