Sunday, November 15, 2009

Art Project


The art I created reflects as a mirror to society because it shows the common popularity's that arise in teenage minds or even adults. For example the most popular social networks are drawn in to the anonymous person's mind to represent that majority of the time, teenagers or even adults only think about what new digital friend he/she has made.

The art I drew makes me think about how much time daily I spend using digital technology and how much it has taken over my thoughts. This also makes me think about how many other individuals like me, have the same exact thoughts about the digital age taking over.

The most interesting aspect my art provided is the message of reading text or people are non existent when digital representations have taken over the body and mind. I felt a need to express this issue in a drawn picture because of the popularity digital technology has grown into our society and with great success too. And with great success comes great heartache. And the heartache is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment