Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Short Story Hw- 24

Dean walked into his class late with a relaxed walk with his chest and chin directed up. His eyes focused the other end of the class avoiding any other eyes. In the midst of a whole class discussion, Dean made his way slowly to his seat giving everyone handshakes and head nods. The teacher eyeing every movement Dean made, he felt uneasy. Annoyed by Dean's slow movement, the teacher abruptly spoke out;
"Dean, make your way to your seat in a timely fashion, your late."
Dean quickly replied.
"I'm already at my seat; Marks."
Dean sat in his seat, focused his attention to every one's faces which focused directly on him.
"What the fuck are you looking at bitches? Direct your eyes somewhere else faggots."
"Dean leave my class right now! I'll meet you out there."
Dean noisily got up, shoved his way through every seat that past him and violently opened and slammed it after. Mr. Marks followed.
"Dean, I'm done with you, There are camera's in my room. Your mom is gonna' love seeing that video; punk."
(murmurs) "fuck."

2 comments:

  1. I liked your story because it portrays the average "cool" kid being polite for one second to his friends than rude after. Sometimes kids like that will act one way in school, but act like angles or entirely different in front of theyre family or outside friends. I guess Dean is one of those, nervous about the reaction his mother will have of him acting like that in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your story funny, but really true. All the time I see these fake kids, acting all hard in class, spazzing on teachers when its unnecessary. It's funny because now , kids find things like that funny, disrespecting teachers and all. They find it cool, portray that if you have the balls to stand up to and disrespect a teacher, your like this big cool guy who isnt scared of anyone. all i have to say is POSERS!

    ReplyDelete