Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hw - 55

Part 1: What is the importance of frequent interactions with adults, teachers, friends and strangers? (Most likely will be changed)

Or! What kind of conflict(s) should be allowed in a mediated relationship?

Chloe,

I think if you really wanted to go deeply into making your question less vague and more meaningful and precise.

Since I believe your already in a relationship, what already is difficult about your relationship and what do you want to get out of it? I don't know, just a suggestion. It may be a bit personal, but you could work it out.

*Needs more people*

1 comment:

  1. Christian, I think that one of most important interactions teenagers have are with adults and I think that with this question you really have an opportunity to explore the possible inspirations and/or traumas that come from these intereactions. Something that I think would be helpfull to your question would be to specify what kind of adults are kids dealing with and perhaps the context of the interaction; I think that if you leave the door open to different adults in different power positions it's going to be difficult to get a clear answer. Finally I think that it would be cool if you could get different perspectives from people of different backgrounds as to what their definition of a healthy adult too kid relationship is.

    ReplyDelete